Biggest changes in this are probably slightly nurfed biowaste sentry and machete now has a usage limit. On the upside, targeting has been further improved for regular sentries and a crash bug has been fixed. It should also be a little easier to get scrap metal drops now.
The machete limitation is pretty kind, and the shop currently has an dull-machete-exchange program going, where a fully used up machete can be sold for the same price as a new one. Thus, getting a new knife with a trade in blade will cost you a measly $500. The limitation is mainly to reduce the amount of (unrealistic) destruction players can cause on walls, using only a infinite machete.
- Robot adjustments to make it less prone to give up and the flame-thing a bit more powerful.
- Biowaste grenades deal less damage, their main purpose is to slow down enemies
- Targeting further improved for sentries, now works even better especially against robots.
- Fixed a crash bug that occured if a (firing) homing sentry was placed on rails
- Fixed a few issues with the online user status system (not in public use yet)
- Scrap metal is dropped by laser robots and entry level robots, nuker and shotgun robots drop the cpu.
- The register now sign on the login screen stopped working, it has been fixed.
- The shotgun (Reverend) deals a bit more damage per shot.
- The machete has a usage limitation, then a new one must be bought.